Greetings from Kratom Krush, my name is Phillip, the co-owner of Kratom Krush. Due to some of our recent email inquiries from new Kratom researchers asking us which strain is good for beginners? My partner and I thought it would be a good idea to write a user’s guide about Indo Kratom because we believe this is an excellent strain for new researchers.
This is also a good sign that Kratom, in general, is gaining in both popularity and consumer interest. Our goal here at Kratom Krush is providing the best information about Kratom coupled with unrivaled customer support for all of our valued customers.
A Super Indo Kratom Review for New Researchers
For starters, Kratom Indo is also called Super Indo Kratom, but Super Indo Kratom is also a little bit different, which we will explain further down. Nonetheless, Indo Kratom is our recommended strain for beginners. During the next several minutes, we are going to take a journey together and get a better understanding of Indo Kratom. You are going to learn about its origins, how it’s made, the difference in the color of strains, its effects, and recommended dosages and so much more!
So, without further ado, let’s get this review started by selecting the right Indo Kratom strain, which happens to be the most commonly asked question we receive.
Selecting the Right Kratom Indo Strain
Kratom Krush recommends the strain Indo Kratom for individuals of legal age who have never tried Kratom before. We are experienced users ourselves and know the benefits and effects of every strain we sell; therefore, you can trust our years of combined experience. Indo Kratom is a high-quality strain that’s in the middle of the road between the weaker and stronger types of Kratom.
- Weaker Types of Indo Kratom: The weaker types of Kratom are typically found on shelves in neighborhood convenience stores. You can’t always trust “in-store” Kratom products because many times they’re not lab-tested, diluted, and contain artificial fillers and other substances. Therefore, you may not get the experience you want because the alkaloid content simply isn’t there. These are what we consider to be the weaker types of Kratom on the market.
- Stronger Types of Indo Kratom: On the flip side of the coin, lab-tested strains such as Maeng Da, Red Dragon, Yellow Vietnam, and others might be over-the-top for someone who has never tried Kratom before. Although Indo Kratom has the potential to be potent if taken in high doses, if you follow the recommended dosage guide provided below, you will enjoy your first experience with Indo Kratom.
The Benefits of This Indo Kratom Tutorial
By the time we get done with this tutorial, you will have a better understanding of Indo Kratom. It will provide you with an educated buying decision and help you select the premium Indo Kratom strain that you need. Generally speaking, understanding Kratom isn’t that hard once you understand what each color does, and sometimes, finding the right colored strain for your exact needs can take some experimentation.
But don’t worry if you get the wrong colored strain the first time around because there is absolutely no risk of overdosing unless you take an excessive amount, which for a “first experience” would be upwards of 10 grams or more. Fortunately, most people who use Kratom are responsible adults, and this generally isn’t a problem for most. With that being said, let’s move on and take a closer look at the three main colors of Indo Kratom and see what they do!
The 3 Main Color Strains of Kratom
There are three main color strains of Kratom. Despite where it is grown and harvested, all Mitragyna Speciosa (Kratom) trees go through the same cyclic cycle that changes the color of the leaf’s veins as the plant matures. Therefore, whether you’re talking about Indo, Bali, Maeng Da, Thai, or any other strain of Kratom, they all go through the same cyclic cycle. Since Indo Kratom is our topic, we will be using that in our example below, and here’s how it works!
- White Vein Kratom Indo
White Kratom Indo is made from the white-veined leaves of the Kratom tree. White Vein Indo Kratom is harvested in the spring when the leaves are still young and in their early stages of development. The leaves are hand-picked and taken to indoor drying facilities where it is then processed and shipped either to distributors or manufacturers for worldwide distribution. White Indo Kratom effects are generally known for being uplifting, energetic, and stimulating.
- Green Vein Indo Kratom
Green Kratom is harvested in the summer months when the veins in the leaves turn from white to green. After the leaves are collected by expert harvesters, they are taken indoors to dry. Once the indoor drying process is complete, they’re moved outdoors to be subjected to the sun and shade, which makes the green colored powder. Green Indo Kratom effects offer pain relief, enhanced memory, a boost in energy, and better concentration.
- Red Vein Indo Kratom-
Red Kratom is manufactured from the red-veined leaves that are harvested during the last stage of the cyclic cycle as the leaves are reaching full maturity. Unlike white and green strains, Red Indo Kratom is dried strictly outdoors under direct sunlight and in the shade where the leaves are moved back and forth until the desired texture and color is achieved. Red Indo Kratom effects are known for containing the alkaloids that offer maximum pain relief and sedation, but it can also offer energy-boosting effects if taken in smaller doses.
Other Types of Kratom
Other types of Kratom include the yellow and gold vein varieties such as Yellow Indo Kratom as well as the strains that undergo a fermentation process such as Red Bentuangie Kratom. While certain strains actually do have yellow and gold veins, most of them are made by the fermentation process that changes the color of the powder. These strains can offer users a wide range of different effects, and some of them are also quite potent.
What is Super Indo Kratom?
Super Indo Kratom is also known as Ultra Enhanced Indo Kratom. When you hear the word “super or ultra enhanced” it is referring to leaves that have a higher alkaloid content. These leaves tend to be larger than average-sized leaves that harvesters typically collect. They contain more alkaloids per mass and are known for being potent and well-balanced.
Super Indo Kratom effects range from sedation and pain relief to increased focus, boost in energy, and enhanced sexual performance. If you want a well-balanced strain, Super Green Indo Kratom is a good choice.
Origins of Indo Kratom
Indo Kratom hails from the tropical jungles of Sumatra and Borneo in Indonesia where the Kratom tree in this natural environment grows and thrives to be almost 80 feet in height. This is a native strain that has been used for centuries by indigenous inhabitants for recreational purposes and to fight a variety of common diseases and ailments. Known for having pain-relieving compounds, Indo Kratom is a solid strain that offers users many medicinal benefits.
Indo Kratom Effects
Indo Kratom provides users with a variety of effects that take effect in about 20-30 minutes and can last several hours. This strain is comparatively mild when compared to other types of Kratom and why we recommend it for new researchers. Depending on the individual’s body weight, chemistry, and dosage, the effects can vary from person to person. While Indo Kratom is known for supporting emotional, mental, and behavioral effects, it also includes the following effects:
- Reduced anxiety
- Increased focus
- Enhanced mood
- Muscle relaxation
- Decreased pain
- Increased energy
According to Red Indo Kratom Reddit users, Red Indo Kratom is a good choice for those living with chronic pain and is a very effective tool for long-term pain management. Those suffering from arthritis, MS, tension headaches, and painful injuries can benefit by using Red Indo Kratom.
Side Effects of Indo Kratom
Indo Kratom can be intensified by mixing it with alcohol, drugs, and other substances that have the potential to create some unpleasant side effects; therefore, if you are on prescription medication, you may want to consult with your primary health care provider before taking Indo Kratom. We also do not make any recommendations to use Kratom while consuming alcoholic beverages or illicit drugs.
According to the CDC’s website, reports of Kratom overdoses or fatalities here in the US are rare, and most reported cases were either moderate or minor in nature. Overdosing on Indo Kratom can be an unpleasant experience and create the following side effects, but are not limited to:
- Frequent urination & constipation
- High blood pressure & heart palpitations
- Itching & dry mouth
- Loss of libido & appetite
- Headaches & nausea
- Liver & kidney problems
- Dizziness & drowsiness
- Mood changes & vomiting
- Insomnia & restless leg syndrome (RLS)
- Loss of memory & energy
Ultra Enhanced Indo Kratom Dosage Guide
The proper Indo Kratom dosage can vary from individual to individual; therefore, we don’t make personal recommendations for our customers. However, based on our experience coupled with testimonies obtained from our customers and what people are saying on sites like Reddit, we have a pretty good idea of what the average dosages are.
Just like with anything that you’ve never tried before, it’s always best to start slowly and gradually increase your dosages until the desired effects are achieved. Below are the average dosages that are taken by real Kratom users:
- 1-2 grams: One to grams is a good starting point for most people because it gives your body a chance to experience the effects of a low dosage instead of taking a higher dosage that could have the opposite effect that you were looking for. At this dosage, you can expect to feel energized with increased concentration and raised awareness.
- 3-4 grams: This is the most widely accepted and average dosage for most people across the board regardless of strain type. Three to four grams offers both increased energy and mild pain relief as well as promoting sedation and relaxation. This dosage is used by some for increased stamina during sexual intercourse and can be used as a stimulant for those who need more than a cup of joe to get their day going.
- 5-6 grams: Five to six grams of Indo Kratom can help with chronic pain and induce relaxation; however, this dosage can be too much for new users. Most people who are taking 5-6 gram dosages are usually seasoned users and have been using for it for at least 2-4 weeks. If you have chronic pain issues and need effective pain management, this is the average dosage, but as we just mentioned, you should gradually build yourself up to it.
- 6-10 grams: At this dosage, those living with diseases such as Parkinson’s, Fibromyalgia, Alzheimer’s, and MS who are experiencing severe muscle and joint pain can benefit from a dosage such as this. By the same token, a dosage such as this also requires time for your body to adjust to the effects of Kratom.
What’s Better – Powder or Capsules?
White Indo capsules are filled with the same powder that packages of Indo Kratom powder contain. Here at Kratom Krush, we stock and sell the best ultra enhanced Indo Kratom capsules and powder on the market coupled with the best prices. Indo Kratom capsules offer users a convenient way to take their Kratom while some connoisseurs prefer the organic taste of the plant extract and mix it into their favorite foods and beverages.
The Conclusion to This Indo Kratom User’s Guide
Now that you know all about Indo Kratom, the next step is to click here and select the Indo Kratom product that best suits your needs and budget. We offer the best prices on the internet and 45-day return policy on all of our Kratom products. When you buy from Kratom Krush, you’re getting the highest quality Kratom currently available backed with the best customer service in the industry.